As you go through the Empowering Youth modules, you will see various buttons on the screen:
- Next - Main navigation button located on the lower right part of each screen. When you complete a screen, select Next to proceed to the next screen.
- Back - Located on the lower left part of the screen and returns you to the previous screen.
- Menu - Shows the main menu with modules and topics. It is located on the lower middle part of the screen.
- Page Progress Indicator - On the lower part of each screen, you will see the current page number of the topic you are currently in. For example, '1 of 4' means you are on the first page of a 4-page topic.
- Menu Tabs - Tabs for each topic are located at the right edge of the screen. The tab corresponding to the topic you are in will be highlighted. Topics are: Basics, Role Models, Recommendations, Have Some Fun, and Road Map.
- User Instructions - The yellow text on each screen provides guidance on how to proceed after reading the text on the screen.
Select NEXT to continue.