Child Care Recipes Formatted to Meet Federal Accessibility StandardsCookbook for Child Care Centers
The recipes in this cookbook feature foods both children and adults should consume more of: dark green and orange vegetables, dry beans and peas, and whole grains. All of these healthy recipes are low in total fat, saturated fat, sugar, and sodium.
All recipes are available in PDF.
Dark Green & Orange Vegetables
- Tasty Tots (Popular Choice Award)
- Central Valley Harvest Bake (1st Place Winner)
- Stir-Fry Fajita Chicken, Squash, and Corn (2nd Place Winner)
- Bok Choy Wrappers
- Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap
- Harvest Delight
- Roasted Fish Crispy Slaw Wrap
- Smokin' Powerhouse Chili
- Squish Squash Lasagna
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Stew
Dry Beans and Peas