|Nutrition Fun with Brocc & Roll|
Developer: 24 Carrot Press
Author/Editor: Connie Liakos Evers, MS, RD
Publication Date: 2012
Copyright Status: Copyrighted
Abstract: This hands-on guide contains activity sheets and recipes for teaching kids about nutrition and healthy living. This resource could be utilized by either educators or parents, and encourages children to make their own healthy choices. The suggested grade level is available at the bottom of each page and spans all elementary school ages.
- Chapter 1: Self-Assessment
- Chapter 2: Setting Goals and Making Choices
- Chapter 3: Finding Out More about the Food You Eat
- Chapter 4: Cooking Up Some Fun!
- Chapter 5: Growing Fun
- Chapter 6: Puzzles, Activities, and More Recipes
Image courtesy of Connie Liakos Evers, MS, RD