Iowa Team Nutrition; 2012.
Iowa Team Nutrition has developed this reimbursable meal identification kit to assist students in selecting their meal choices and will reduce unintentional purchase of food items not included in the reimbursable meal. The kit was designed to help identify foods that are part of the reimbursable meal for the day at the near or beginning of the serving line (s) and allow schools to be in compliance of the "Identification of Reimbursable Meals" regulation that is part of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act.
- Kit Overview (PDF | 670 KB)
- Build a Healthy Lunch Poster (PDF | 2.64 MB)
- Build a Healthy Lunch Poster Version 2 (PDF | 2.77 MB)
- Today’s Menu Poster (PDF |1.89 MB)
- Today's Menu Poster Version 2 (PDF |2.73 MB)
- Mini Tray Sign (JPG | 52.8 KB)
- Colored Tray (JPG | 33.3 KB)
- Menu Blank Sheet (DOC | 2.98 MB)
- Menu Blank Sheet in Color (DOC | 25 KB)
- Component Graphics